64-bit systems cannot get to Audio, Subtitle or Video options when streaming with Realtek RTL2838UHIDIR
|Reported by:||FreakyFwoof||Owned by:||underground78|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||64-bit, RTL, SDR, Audio, video, Subtitles, Bug, Issue|
Today I installed MPC_HC for the first time. I noticed that when playing .ts files, I could change the audio track using 'Play >Audio' and pick the alternate language track for visually impaired customers. As a blind person myself, this is perfect for me. However, attempting to do this using my Realtek SDR does not work.
It does work on my friend's 32-bit system though, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
From a completely clean install I did the following:
- Options >Capture >set RTL DVB tuner as choice
- CTRL+V for DVBTV
- Scan for channels
- Call up BBC1 London from the channel list
- Attempt to go to Play >Audio Track - but the option is disabled
I do know that the channel broadcasts multiple audio streams. Subtitle and video options are also disabled. I would be incredibly grateful if somebody could tell me what I can do to fix this.
Windows 7-64, using Realtek RTL2838UHIDIR DVB/DAB USB SDR Dongle
I have provided no screen-shots because I don't know if I could do so adequately, though if asked, I could get help to do so.
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 14 months ago by underground78
- Component changed from Subtitles to General
- Evaluation set to diagnosed
- Status changed from new to evaluated
comment:3 Changed 14 months ago by underground78
- Owner set to underground78
- Status changed from evaluated to accepted
comment:6 Changed 13 months ago by Underground78 <underground78@…
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed