Black screen in DVD Title Menu with YADIF deinterlacing
|Reported by:||gcraistlin||Owned by:||underground78|
- Download the test DVD: http://mir.cr/0KVKV7UG
- In Options | Internal Filters | Video decoder set:
Hardware Decoder to use = None
[x] Enable YADIF Deinterlacing
(.) 25p/30p (Film)
- Open the test DVD, press Alt-T to go to the root menu.
You'll get the black screen.
To be precise, the bug is reproducible on WinXP with either AMD or NVIDIA videocard regardless of "Hardware Decoder to use" option. On Win7/AMD with this option set to "DXVA2 (native)" the bug isn't reproducible; with other values it is.
The bug isn't reproducible on 184.108.40.206 and is reproducible on 220.127.116.11 and any later versions.
Change History (12)
comment:2 Changed 17 months ago by underground78
- Cc nevcairiel added
- Component changed from General to Internal Filters
- Owner set to underground78
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:10 Changed 17 months ago by Underground78 <underground78@…
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed