Bug - Subtitle saving not using the name of the file
|Reported by:||regzye||Owned by:||kasper93|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||subtitle save name dot|
When saving a downloaded subtitle for a file that is specifically named, the suggested subtitle file name won't be the video file's name.
Steps to recreate the bug:
1) Have a video file named like this:
"The Last Ship.S01E08 - Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar ....mp4" (without the quotes)
2) Open video file in MPC, then goto File->Subtitle database->Download
3) Pick any subtitle, Download & Open
4) File->Save subtitle (CTRL+S)
Now you can see in the File name: textfield that the suggested name is "The Last Ship.S01E08 - Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar .srt" (without the quotes), which is not the same as the video file name.
I beleive this is a bug, since the video file name is a legitimate file name.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by kasper93
- Owner set to kasper93
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 18 months ago by kasper93
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed