[CAPTURE] No video decoding when capturing from DVB-T card with internal MPEG2 DVXA Decoder enabled
|Reported by:||underground78||Owned by:|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||capture, dxva, dvb-t, mpeg2, bda|
|Cc:||underground78, visitory, xpc1000||Evaluation:|
In capture mode I have to disable the internal MPEG2 DVXA Decoder to have a video output. When playing a file recorded from DVB-T so with the same characteristics, DVXA decoding seems to be automatically not used.
Here are the filters used in the different cases :
- capture mode with DVXA enabled
- capture mode with DVXA disabled
- playing a file (recorded from DVB-T) with DVXA enabled
The filters used in capture mode seems quite strange, it looks like if two video decoders were connected ...
This was tested with revision 1650. I will be happy to provide more information if needed.
Change History (20)
comment:18 follow-up: ↓ 19 Changed 5 years ago by thevbm
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:19 in reply to: ↑ 18 Changed 5 years ago by underground78
- Component changed from MPC_HC_CODECS to Solved
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed