Enhance the usability of Keys Options
|Reported by:||artemad||Owned by:|
|Cc:||mrdudeman, underground78, stevebunsr||Evaluation:|
I have several suggestions (excuse my poor English):
- Group commands.
- Show most frequently used commands (play/stop, jump backward/forward, full-screen/window, volume up/down) at the top of a group or in a separate group (e.g. main).
- Make local, global and remote shortcut editors more usable. Combo-box with a hundred items is a bad idea.
- When you select the shortcut that already set to another command, reset shortcut for that another command silently or show confirmation dialog.
- It is not critical, but who need ascii-type shortcuts?
- Maybe RepCnt should set for all commands?
- Make ID column the last one. And same question - who need this column?
By the way, many people who I know turn away from MPC because they find default key/mouse settings awkward and the way to change them too complicated. I agree with them, but even so I still use your player :)